avatar

discuss everything else here

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth


Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 3 of 5 [ 113 posts ]
Message
Author
teh_Guardian Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
User avatar
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:22 am
Location: xplanetx

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:10 pm



rudlka89 wrote:This thread is so inspiring that I decided to make a smiley based on those "Uncle Ben" prepackaged food seasonings.

Image
Ben Kenobi?

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a looooong time.


anyways.



I think Mike L has defeated this topic.
Here we are, talking band!


gshuda_22 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Grand Island, NE

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:12 pm



Chris likes girls?





And I highly doubt that ANY girl would come near you... except for the ones in Kentucky with eleven toes, facial hair, and unibrows.

Real mature to brag about penis size... which I doubt you have, judging from your voice I wouldn't even know if your balls dropped.
"If you can play, you can play anything. I don't like classifications." -Buddy Rich


rudlka89 Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
User avatar
Posts: 3538
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:45 pm
Location: West Nyack, NY

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:29 pm



I'll pay the site's upkeep costs if you don't close this thread. Image
NEW BOARD-APPROVED CODE: "Retard" and its variants are now replaced by "SCV." "Homosexual" and its variants, "Phantom." "Go kill yourself" and its variants, "Go watch Phantom Regiment."


doublebassheeltoe Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:28 pm
Location: Erlanger, KY

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:51 pm



A few things.

1- I said northern Kentucky. Northern Kentucky consists of five very small counties- Boone, Kenton(that's me), Campbell, Grant, and Pendleton. Grant and Pendleton aren't even included in most people's minds, so that leaves three very small counties. In those counties are about 11,000 high schoolers, a little less than half of which are females. So we'll call it at 5,500 females in my area in my age of consideration(high school). Out of those, the majority would be 2,751. Thanks to the power of MySpace and Facebook, and the fact that I have attended most school districts in my area, I know almost all of 5,500 females. So, it's definitely feasible that the majority think I'm dead sexy.

2- We have already covered the fact that I haven't attacked anyone's sexual orientation. Which you just did. I have told nothing but the truth; you have resorted to blatant and incorrect flaming that DOES go against the forum's policy, if I'm not mistaken.

3- I sang bass in three different choirs. And my normal talking voice is baritone as judged by my state's most esteemed vocal teacher. Once again, I can list several references. Whose balls have dropped on this board?

4(thanks, to my girlfriend)- "he's making claims from camcorder youtube videos. LOL"

5- Not only are you blatantly, outrageously, and falsely abusing me verbally, but you're also degrading my state as well. So not only are you resorting to false claims, you're also stereotyping over three million people into one category.




And based on the above, I'm going to downgrade your status from "as$hole" to "d-ck".




EDIT: I second rudlka's notion, and am willing to split the cost with him.
There's no way around reality, and there's no way to fix things that have already happened. It is what it is, we are what we are, and there is nothing more to life than that. Rule #9.


snarescience Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 1793
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:56 am
Location: Minnesota

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:09 am



doublebassheeltoe wrote:However, I did use proper grammar, capitalization, and even some common sense when I was you're age.
I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just pointing out the fact that I love irony.
Ryan Wold
Image
Image
MBI Snare '98-'99,'01-'02,'05-'06,'10
MBI Snare Tech '04

Scouts Snare '00
Siamyth Snare Tech '08
MN Vikings "Skol Line" '09


doublebassheeltoe Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:28 pm
Location: Erlanger, KY

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:15 am



Ah, you are correct. Sometimes when I'm on a mental roll I just screw up some things. That's a very good eye of you; my girlfriend, who wants to be an English teacher, didn't even catch that. She complemented my impeccable grammar, though we now know that I made a mistake.

Big deal. At least I capitalize correctly, don't use run-ons or fragments, and spell most(if not all) of my words correctly. And you've got to admit, other than that screw up, my grammar was pretty darn good.


Another update: gshuda, my girlfriend now thinks you're an as$ too.
There's no way around reality, and there's no way to fix things that have already happened. It is what it is, we are what we are, and there is nothing more to life than that. Rule #9.


TheDude Offline
grammar sheriff
grammar sheriff
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: Hawaii

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:36 am



rudlka89 wrote:I'll pay the site's upkeep costs if you don't close this thread. Image
doublebassheeltoe wrote:I second rudlka's notion, and am willing to split the cost with him.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

To think it all started with pearltenors asking how get a higher avatar...wait a second, I just realized he did...lol.
If Descartes was right, you wouldn't exist.


teh_Guardian Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
User avatar
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:22 am
Location: xplanetx

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:44 am



Image

In lulz we trust.
Here we are, talking band!


Mike_L Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:31 am
Location: Springfield, Oregon

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:57 am



This topic will go down in Snare Science history as the "pearltenors event". woot.
I think Mike L has defeated this topic.
WORD
Oregon Crusaders 09 - Bass 4
University of Oregon Marching Band 09, 10, 11 - Snare
OC Indoor 10 (Bronze PIO), 11 (PIW FINALIST) - Snare


TheDude Offline
grammar sheriff
grammar sheriff
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: Hawaii

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:46 am



Under normal circumstances, this thread should be locked-- viewtopic.php?t=529

But please, don't lock it. :lol:
If Descartes was right, you wouldn't exist.


gshuda_22 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Grand Island, NE

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:37 am



I could care less what your girlfriend thinks.

And yeah, I'm sure everyone thinks you're dead sexy... you're freakin goofy looking dude.

And don't even start with the whole bass thing. I'm in THE largest choir program in the midwest, and I'm the bass section leader for our Varsity Concert Choir, Chamber Singers, Mens Ensemble... don't even go there. We also put on the best high school musical in the nation my freshman year... and we might win it again this year (i played in the pit however).

AND... we're ranked 6th nationally in show choir.

Don't even start...

Even with all this, I think it's funny how I'm accomplishing my goal in pissing you off... writing novels and such. I'm not gonna be offended by a kid from Kentucky that knows nothing about me... but you sound pretty p-i-s-s-e-d lol... so that's awesome

I have a gig to play, otherwise I'd be here to respond... you'll probably live at your computer today thinking of the most witty remarks you can because you're dead sexy...

loser
"If you can play, you can play anything. I don't like classifications." -Buddy Rich


doublebassheeltoe Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:28 pm
Location: Erlanger, KY

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:32 am



No, I'm not p-ssed off. I'm just replying to everything you say with facts, other than snide and rude remarks.

Sweet, you sing bass. That's awesome. I wasn't going for comparing choirs or sh-t like that. I was just telling you I sang bass, and have a regular baritone voice. And that I was assessed by the most esteemed high school choir teacher in Kentucky. I wasn't even trying to bullsh-t you into thinking I was better than you. I WAS, however, proving you wrong about my voice. A legitimate response to another one of your false statements.



I'm not going to be offended by a kid from.....(insert state here, because I don't know), that knows nothing about me. However, I will respond with the truth.



Seriously, this is getting old. If you want to keep saying *beep* about me, then I'll give you my personal info:

[mod. edit] PhantomPhan89: chris sometimes friends stop friends while they're ahead, in this case I decided to delete your contact information. I don't want someone stalking you.

Yes, that IS my real address and telephone number. You can call me if you want to check; I get free long distance. If you want to bullsh-t with me, do it in private. Go ahead and lock this up, I'm getting sick of having to reply to this just to keep the general public entertained.
There's no way around reality, and there's no way to fix things that have already happened. It is what it is, we are what we are, and there is nothing more to life than that. Rule #9.


gshuda_22 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Grand Island, NE

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:05 pm



Cool... then it's over.

I do remember when I said something about it being rude to do this in public... yet it continued. Anyways, glad to hear it.
"If you can play, you can play anything. I don't like classifications." -Buddy Rich


rudlka89 Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
User avatar
Posts: 3538
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:45 pm
Location: West Nyack, NY

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:58 pm



The resolution of this argument just saved me 25 bucks a month. Image
NEW BOARD-APPROVED CODE: "Retard" and its variants are now replaced by "SCV." "Homosexual" and its variants, "Phantom." "Go kill yourself" and its variants, "Go watch Phantom Regiment."


doublebassheeltoe Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:28 pm
Location: Erlanger, KY

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:05 pm



No; it saved you $12.50 a month. I was gonna split it with you.
There's no way around reality, and there's no way to fix things that have already happened. It is what it is, we are what we are, and there is nothing more to life than that. Rule #9.


snarescience Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 1793
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:56 am
Location: Minnesota

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:12 pm



rudlka89 wrote:The resolution of this argument just cost me 25 bucks a month. Image
The thread is still open. Please ship monies through the donate link tyvm:

http://www.snarescience.com/donate.html
Ryan Wold
Image
Image
MBI Snare '98-'99,'01-'02,'05-'06,'10
MBI Snare Tech '04

Scouts Snare '00
Siamyth Snare Tech '08
MN Vikings "Skol Line" '09


doublebassheeltoe Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:28 pm
Location: Erlanger, KY

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:16 pm



STFU, Ryan.

STFU.
There's no way around reality, and there's no way to fix things that have already happened. It is what it is, we are what we are, and there is nothing more to life than that. Rule #9.


TheDude Offline
grammar sheriff
grammar sheriff
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: Hawaii

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:30 am



rudlka89 wrote:I'll pay the site's upkeep costs if you don't close this thread. Image
doublebassheeltoe wrote:I second rudlka's notion, and am willing to split the cost with him.
Nothing said there of the resolution of the argument. I guess you guys are gonna have to pay. :(
If Descartes was right, you wouldn't exist.


teh_Guardian Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
User avatar
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:22 am
Location: xplanetx

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 am



Why is there a plural for Money? It sounds so silly to say...
Here we are, talking band!


rudlka89 Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
User avatar
Posts: 3538
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:45 pm
Location: West Nyack, NY

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:19 am



teh_Guardian wrote:Why is there a plural for Money? It sounds so silly to say...
To refer to various different possessors of money in a singular context. D:
NEW BOARD-APPROVED CODE: "Retard" and its variants are now replaced by "SCV." "Homosexual" and its variants, "Phantom." "Go kill yourself" and its variants, "Go watch Phantom Regiment."


TheDude Offline
grammar sheriff
grammar sheriff
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: Hawaii

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:34 am



Well, since this isn't gonna be locked I feel like spamming...

It's Mr. Dreamy at :29!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MCwepAifoc&feature=user[/youtube]

Traceurs are INSANE!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-nkaz-iyDs[/youtube]

A nice version of Fur Elise
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa837PCtXAQ[/youtube]

And the cow...
Image

:P
If Descartes was right, you wouldn't exist.


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:04 pm



you know...for some reason when i first saw this post, i thought a bunch of percussion nerds were getting to gethor to talk about the animated show in nickelodeon.

then i was like "how does it have so many replies?"
then i laughed when i opened it finally.

just sharing a weird thought. =D


CaviesFan1 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:34 pm

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:04 pm



"It's Mr. Dreamy at :29!!"

omg he is SOO HOT!!!

with his "impeccable grammar" and the fact that "his penis is bigger than yours" well I can see why "the majority of girls think he's dead sexy"

and I love how he talks about all the facts he's presenting.

Let me paraphrase one of them...

1. There are about 5500 high school girls around where I live. I know almost all of them through school/facebook etc. (and I'm sure they ALL know who you are, Mr. Sexy himself). Therefore half the girls think I'm dead sexy.

I love this thread, it made my day.

It's like-

"you're stupid"
"no you're stupid"
"no you're the stupidist ever!"
"oh yeah, well I have a bigger penis so THERE!"


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:20 pm



CaviesFan1 wrote:"It's Mr. Dreamy at :29!!"

omg he is SOO HOT!!!

with his "impeccable grammar" and the fact that "his penis is bigger than yours" well I can see why "the majority of girls think he's dead sexy"

and I love how he talks about all the facts he's presenting.

Let me paraphrase one of them...

1. There are about 5500 high school girls around where I live. I know almost all of them through school/facebook etc. (and I'm sure they ALL know who you are, Mr. Sexy himself). Therefore half the girls think I'm dead sexy.

I love this thread, it made my day.

It's like-

"you're stupid"
"no you're stupid"
"no you're the stupidist ever!"
"oh yeah, well I have a bigger penis so THERE!"
i think the arguement was resolved long ago, so dont bring it back up.


gshuda_22 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Grand Island, NE

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 pm



This whole argument was based off an initial misunderstanding. I thought I was being bashed (not knowing about the edit), so I said something back.

Fact is, I've had a pretty rough week and I felt like being a dick. Chris I'm sorry for the false accusations, as the both of us were out of line in arguing like this on a forum :shock: .

Anyways, this argument is over... I won't bash anymore.
"If you can play, you can play anything. I don't like classifications." -Buddy Rich


Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 3 of 5 [ 113 posts ]





Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum