discuss everything else here

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 5 [ 113 posts ]
lhsdrummer91 Offline
paradiddler
paradiddler

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:51 pm

why do you guys even care? ok first of all: YES HE DOES SOUND 10. ok so hes 13. big deal. secondly im gonna just ignore his 908239 topics unless i find one worth replying to. thirdly, this is a forum, you can post what you want as long as it follows the forum guidlines. if he feels like saying the kid sounds 10, he has a right. and i found it quite funny myself. if he wants to take the fact that he sounds 10 as a negative comment then he can get over it. its not a big deal. if you try to be a bit more independant and research some stuff on GOOGLE.COM you'll probably be a lot better off than asking people on here.

nothing i have said is meant as a bash or a compliment in any way.

now lets get back to drummin eh?

rudlka89 Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:59 pm

lmfao...it's true, and worst of all -- people are getting all up in arms about this, yet it's okay to call one another "ugly" and "goofy-looking" 8(
NEW BOARD-APPROVED CODE: "Retard" and its variants are now replaced by "SCV." "Homosexual" and its variants, "Phantom." "Go kill yourself" and its variants, "Go watch Phantom Regiment."

gshuda_22 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:20 pm

the edit sounded like it was directed towards me, and it was later... judging by the next comments

and yeah, it's not that serious... to be honest i'm laughing right now, because i actually have a point... everyone knows i'm not ten, but... lol i won't say it again... you know what i mean
"If you can play, you can play anything. I don't like classifications." -Buddy Rich

pearltenors Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:20 pm

IM 13 OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08 outdoor- auxiliary percussion in pit
09 indoor- bass 2
09 outdoor- hopefully bass 1!!!!!!!

gshuda_22 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 pm

read the whole thing, i don't think it was directed towards you
"If you can play, you can play anything. I don't like classifications." -Buddy Rich

PhantomPhan89 Offline
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:27 pm

gshuda_22 wrote:read the whole thing, i don't think it was directed towards you
but it was, I thought that was pretty obvious. :?

*expects chris to write a book his next post* (love you chris)

pearltenors wrote:IM 13 OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glad to know you're starting early. Know when I started drumming? 15!
CorpsVets 08' - Pit
Memphis Sound 09' - Snare
University of North Alabama 09' 10' - Snare
University of North Alabama - 11' 13'- Quads
Gateway Indoor 11' - Quads

pearltenors Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:31 pm

im 13!
09 indoor- bass 2

PhantomPhan89 Offline
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:34 pm

pearltenors wrote:im 13!
im 19!
CorpsVets 08' - Pit
Memphis Sound 09' - Snare
University of North Alabama 09' 10' - Snare
University of North Alabama - 11' 13'- Quads
Gateway Indoor 11' - Quads

TheDude Offline
grammar sheriff
grammar sheriff

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:47 pm

Lol, and that's why doublebassheeltoe thought you were 10....
If Descartes was right, you wouldn't exist.

pearltenors Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:51 pm

im 13 just so everyone knows
09 indoor- bass 2

rudlka89 Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:23 pm

pearltenors wrote:im 13 just so everyone knows
OH MY GOD, WE KNOW, I SWEAR, NO ONE NEEDS TO HEAR IT 2, 3, OR EVEN 13 TIMES. JUST ONCE. SO PLEASE. EVERYONE KNOWS. I SWEEAAAARRR.
NEW BOARD-APPROVED CODE: "Retard" and its variants are now replaced by "SCV." "Homosexual" and its variants, "Phantom." "Go kill yourself" and its variants, "Go watch Phantom Regiment."

teh_Guardian Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:29 pm

I'm 15!!

ahh nevermind.

I would like to take this oppourtunity to say:

This argument brought to you by BAWLS, the official supporter of nerds everywhere.

BAWLS, get some in your mouth today.

(seriously, it's the best energy drink evar)

HAHA OFF TOPIC
Here we are, talking band!

lhsdrummer91 Offline
paradiddler
paradiddler

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:26 pm

pearltenors wrote:IM 13 OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are you like 9?

snarescience Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:49 pm

Ryan Wold
MBI Snare '98-'99,'01-'02,'05-'06,'10
MBI Snare Tech '04

Scouts Snare '00
Siamyth Snare Tech '08
MN Vikings "Skol Line" '09

gshuda_22 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:18 pm

lollllllllll

teh_Guardian Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:23 am

What is that, Ryan?
Here we are, talking band!

doublebassheeltoe Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:40 pm

So, Colin, you can in fact expect a novel out of me, but at least it's a best-seller.

After reading this thread after several days of blatantly disregarding it, I have come to the conclusion that everything I say is for entertainment purposes. And that's ok. Dane Cook makes millions just saying stupid sh-t. But the sad thing is, most of my stuff is true.

No, I was not referring to gshuda. I was referring to pearltenors. I did make a direct reference to pearltenors in my first edit, but after a conversation with RUDLKA when he asked me to exclude him from my edit, I also removed pearltenors' name. Which leads me to understand why gshuda would think I was talking about him. I apologize for not making my intentions clearer; that was my fault and I completely understand why you thought I was talking about you.

However, I have come to another conclusion- you're an as$hole. You may think I'm goofy looking, but apparently the majority of females in northern Kentucky think otherwise. I understand people have different likes and dislikes, which is cool. But an actual fact is that my penis is bigger than yours. Statistical fact which 1)I am able and willing to prove, and 2)many ladies like better than looks.

Judging by pearltenors' remarks since I last checked this thread, I am going to have to lower my judgement from ten to eight. I, however, am 16. I also have a big penis. Ask around; I can give several references.

I must thank The_Dude, lhsdrummer91, rudkla89, snarescience, even teh_guardian(I know, right? I thought we hated each other too), for jokingly taking my side in this "argument". Pearltenors, please understand that my comments were made in all seriousness, but that it's ok because I was fairly immature when I was 13. However, I did use proper grammar, capitalization, and even some common sense when I was you're age. If you're even 13 like you say you are; I still think you're eight.

Gshuda, you're still an as$hole.

Good night and good luck.
There's no way around reality, and there's no way to fix things that have already happened. It is what it is, we are what we are, and there is nothing more to life than that. Rule #9.

rudlka89 Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:56 pm

:o

lhsdrummer91 Offline
paradiddler
paradiddler

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:18 pm

doublebassheeltoe wrote:So, Colin, you can in fact expect a novel out of me, but at least it's a best-seller.

After reading this thread after several days of blatantly disregarding it, I have come to the conclusion that everything I say is for entertainment purposes. And that's ok. Dane Cook makes millions just saying stupid sh-t. But the sad thing is, most of my stuff is true.

No, I was not referring to gshuda. I was referring to pearltenors. I did make a direct reference to pearltenors in my first edit, but after a conversation with RUDLKA when he asked me to exclude him from my edit, I also removed pearltenors' name. Which leads me to understand why gshuda would think I was talking about him. I apologize for not making my intentions clearer; that was my fault and I completely understand why you thought I was talking about you.

However, I have come to another conclusion- you're an as$hole. You may think I'm goofy looking, but apparently the majority of females in northern Kentucky think otherwise. I understand people have different likes and dislikes, which is cool. But an actual fact is that my penis is bigger than yours. Statistical fact which 1)I am able and willing to prove, and 2)many ladies like better than looks.

Judging by pearltenors' remarks since I last checked this thread, I am going to have to lower my judgement from ten to eight. I, however, am 16. I also have a big penis. Ask around; I can give several references.

I must thank The_Dude, lhsdrummer91, rudkla89, snarescience, even teh_guardian(I know, right? I thought we hated each other too), for jokingly taking my side in this "argument". Pearltenors, please understand that my comments were made in all seriousness, but that it's ok because I was fairly immature when I was 13. However, I did use proper grammar, capitalization, and even some common sense when I was you're age. If you're even 13 like you say you are; I still think you're eight.

Gshuda, you're still an as$hole.

Good night and good luck.

haha yeah im on your side, but that cracked me up. lol. "hey beautiful wats crackin? you wanna go with me or this douche? i can gurantee you now ive got a bigger penis. gohead girl ask around. ;)"

Mike_L Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:19 pm

This is an awesome topic. Congratulations on accomplishing absolutely nothing. :D I second Ryan's picture.
Oregon Crusaders 09 - Bass 4
University of Oregon Marching Band 09, 10, 11 - Snare
OC Indoor 10 (Bronze PIO), 11 (PIW FINALIST) - Snare

lhsdrummer91 Offline
paradiddler
paradiddler

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:21 pm

oh and another thing...for everyone whose bashing everyone else? we are ALL nerds...who goes on snare drumming forums like 98234892 times a day to debate? uh...nerds! lol. its cool though. drummins what we do!

and now for some entertainment?)comprised of oldies and younger 10-13 yr olds. "This is how we do" from some crazy german FZ Weyhausen-Drumline & Showband. lol...kinda creepy actually...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U4sjNtH3pRI

rudlka89 Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:27 pm

This thread is so inspiring that I decided to make a smiley based on those "Uncle Ben" prepackaged food seasonings.

TheDude Offline
grammar sheriff
grammar sheriff

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm

lhsdrummer91 wrote:and now for some entertainment?)comprised of oldies and younger 10-13 yr olds. "This is how we do" from some crazy german FZ Weyhausen-Drumline & Showband. lol...kinda creepy actually...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U4sjNtH3pRI
:shock: Them Germans got MAD SKILLZ!! :shock: :shock:
If Descartes was right, you wouldn't exist.

Mike_L Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:00 pm

This topic deserves this. It's a classic.
Oregon Crusaders 09 - Bass 4
University of Oregon Marching Band 09, 10, 11 - Snare
OC Indoor 10 (Bronze PIO), 11 (PIW FINALIST) - Snare

gshuda_22 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:09 pm

The majority of girls in Kentucky? Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitwait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait hold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold upuphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up hold uphold up hold up

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 5 [ 113 posts ]