discussion of the snarescience.com PracticePad

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth

jplovesthequads Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Incorrect writing on a grid

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:14 pm

http://www.snarescience.com/practicerou ... iX55Kycsqg

I was practicing this cool routine someone put up for the triplet grids and once I got to the double accented triplets, I kept messing up towards the end. Granted I KNOW how to play it without music but like to read the music as it speeds up. I noticed that at the end I kept just missing an accent according to the music being played on the video. After almost throwing my computer in a rage to figure out why I was messing up, I realized that the music is incorrect. The last part should be written as RLr-lRL-RlR, however it's missing the first accent on the third triplet, so it looks like RLr-lRL-rlR. In any event I don't know if it's the person who made the routine or if it's the sheet music from snarescience. I just wanted to point out that the ending misses an accent and if needed could be fixed :) to help prevent any others from almost throwing a tantrum.

TL;DR- The music for Double Accent Triplet Grid on Practice Routine beta is missing an accent.

Ps: If i'm just crazy and am wrong please let me know.....
PPCHS-Bass/Quads/Snare '10-'13
MGAMB- Snare '12
FSU Big 8- Quads '14-15