Looking to buy a Pearl Championship snare

buy and sell percussion equipment

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth

mrbass1234 Offline
noob
noob

Looking to buy a Pearl Championship snare

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm looking for a pretty specific snare (as I would use this in my high school line). The one I'm looking for is a 14x12 black FFX Pearl Championship snare. I'm looking for the best deal possible, so if you have a used one you're willing to sell, I will buy it as long as it is in fairly good condition. I can be flexible on prices. Also, if you have any accessories that go with it (stand, carrier, etc.) I would be interested in those as well (I would probably pay more as long as they're good quality. Pearl Airframe carriers are preferred because my school uses them.). Please email me at jmyaeger@gmail.com if you have a snare like this that you are willing to sell.

Cfuego7 Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights

Re:

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Why would you need the drum if it's what your school uses, wouldn't you just use the school's drum?

mrbass1234 Offline
noob
noob

Re:

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Two reasons.
1. I want to get a drum so I can practice on an actual drum at home instead of a pad. Also, I can practice marching with my drum this way. It would be impractical to get a different drum than what my school has if I'm going to get one, because I would use it for that too.
2. A snare drum was stolen from my school, leaving us with three snare drums and what our band director wants to be four snare drummers next fall. Obviously the math doesn't work out, so I figured I might as well try to kill two birds with one stone, because our director is reluctant to buy another snare, since we're already in debt.

Hollabacker2014 Offline
noob
noob

Re: Looking to buy a Pearl Championship snare

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:10 pm

I do not have that specific drum but I do have a 11x13 FFX Pearl Championship snare with a CXS-1 carrier and a MSS-3000 stand. Also included is a drum key, allen wrench, and a soft carrying case. Everything is brand new and I am selling it for $400-$500.

Spirit Snare 80 Offline
chops master
chops master

Re: Looking to buy a Pearl Championship snare

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:51 pm

And I have the one pictured in another thread. Asking $400.
Husband, Dad, Music Educator, Drummer